In this section we’re trying to help users who are facing a psychological problem on board, for wich the requested informations from the previous section requires from the psychologist a deeper understanding of the situation.
Users for whom the guidelines in the previous section are not sufficient, can receive in this section, at request, of on-line counsultation provided by the psychologist from SHT.
Specific to this section is that discussions will be held only between the user who requested the counseling and one psychologist from the SHT.
How to use this section is as follows:
1. Request psychological counseling by accessing the button below that will allow you to send a direct email to the on-duty psychologist. The e-mail should contain as detailed information as possible about the problem you are facing so that the psychologist can already form an opinion on it. Also in the content of the email you must enter the approximate period in which you are available for the virtual meeting with the psychologist (date, time).
2. Accessing the button above will open a page that will allow you to choose the email account you want to use.
3. It is preferable to use the email account used to register on the site.
4. Once you have chosen your email account, you can send your request directly to a psychologist.
5. After receiving the confirmation from the psychologist, pay the consultation fee of 100 Ron / 30 min or 200 Ron / 60 min, accessing one of the buttons below:
6. Shortly after confirming the payment of the fee, you will receive by e-mail, from the psychologist, the confirmation of the date and time for the consultation.
7. On the date and time agreed with the psychologist you will receive by email a link and a password that will allow you to connect audio and video directly with him.